CAREFREE, AZ – General Motors Corp. expects modest market share gains with the all-new ’07 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra fullsize trucks, which could be major accomplishments given the slouching truck market. GM forecasts overall sales increases of 2%-3% over the product life of the new trucks, says Gary White, vehicle line executive-fullsize trucks. Sales of the ’07 models begin in November. Through September, GM large-truck sales were down 13.0%, with Silverado and Sierra sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Trucks Tackle Fullsize Truck Segment Head On" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642