WASHINGTON – General Motor Corp.’s eroding sales have bottomed out, one high-ranking executive says. “We’ve passed the low point in (market) share,” Mark LaNeve, GM North America vice president-vehicle sales, service and marketing, says in a recent speech to the Washington Auto Press Assn. here. “Our share has been stable for six or seven months,” LaNeve insists the current sales level is sustainable without the profit-sucking incentives that have plagued the auto maker for years, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Turnaround to Be Biggest in Industry, Marketing Chief Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.