LORDSTOWN, OH – General Motors Co. intends to keep its Chevrolet Cruze assembly plant here running on three shifts as long as demand warrants, using tweaks each model year to keep customers interested in the compact car, a top executive in North America says. “We’re going to run three shifts as long as the customer tells us there is demand for it, and we think it is going to be very, very strong,” GMNA President Mark Reuss tells Ward’s after an event to celebrate the launch of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Tweak Chevy Cruze With Each Model Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.