General Motors Corp. believes the sweeping online incentives program it launched last week won't dilute work the automaker has done to differentiate its nameplates under brand management even though the web site intertwines offers by Chevy, Olds, Buick, Pontiac-GMC and Cadillac. “I don't see any real problem at all there,” says John G. Middlebrook, GM vehicle brand marketing chief. “The brand messages will be very clear. The customer obviously drives this. They'll decide what brand they're ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Unleashes Online Incentives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.