DEARBORN, MI – Cadillac releases photos of its ’05 STS (Seville replacement) midsize sedan at an industry conference here. Cadillac releases first photo of ’05 STS, due to debut in New York in April. Due to go into production this summer at General Motors Corp.’s Lansing (MI) Grand River plant, the STS will make its debut at the New York auto show in April and hit dealerships during the third quarter. Dropping Seville’s front-wheel-drive configuration, STS shifts to GM’s Sigma ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Unveil Cadillac STS in New York" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.