VIENNA – General Motors Corp.’s new Opel Astra sedan, the fifth body style in the current Astra model range, will make its world premiere at this year’s Istanbul auto show in early November. “This product indicates the strategy that GM has determined in Turkey up to now,” says Jonathan Browning, vice president-sales, marketing and aftersales for General Motors Europe. Turkey is considered a sedan market, so Browning is expecting the new model to perform well there. “This car will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Unveil Opel Astra Sedan at Istanbul Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.