The world's largest automaker will have the biggest display ever at the North American International auto show in Detroit in January. General Motors Corp. last week previewed a model of the 164,456-sq.-ft., two-level exhibit that will house all of its brands, including Saab and Saturn, plus vehicles from overseas subsidiaries Holden, Vauxhall and Opel. Called The GM Experience, the automaker is spending somewhere between $10 million-$100 million on the display, says GM North America ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Unveils Colossal Auto Show Exhibit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.