GENEVA — Adam Opel AG's Concept A — unveiled at the Geneva auto show — may be the basis of a vehicle jointly built by Opel and Suzuki Motor Corp. in Eastern Europe. Opel showed the vehicle to gage reaction, says Robert Hendry, managing director of Opel. The planned subcompact vehicle is smaller than the Opel Corsa and will be built at Opel's plant in Poland and sold in Western and Eastern Europe. Suzuki will build a similar vehicle at its plant in Hungary. The Opel and Suzuki vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM unveils concepts, brand building plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.