General Motors Corp., which is using the New York auto show to debut four new light trucks — two pickups and two sport/utility vehicles (SUVs) — isn't done yet. Look for the automaker to unveil the all-new Chevy TrailBlazer and/or GMC Envoy midsize SUVs sometime this summer rather than holding off until the next major North American auto show in Detroit in January, a company insider says. “In four to five years, trucks and crossovers are going to account for 60% of the U.S. market (and) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Unveils New SUVs, Pickup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.