A federal court judge in South Bend, IN, denies a preliminary injunction by DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group for General Motors Corp. to stop using the 7-slotted Hummer grille on its new H2 model. Chrysler contends the grille too closely resembles that of its Jeep models and will confuse buyers. GM says “the decision reinforces our position that the 7-slot grille does not conflict with any legitimate Jeep grille trademark rights of DaimlerChrysler.” GM says it plans on launching the H2, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Wins Battle Over Hummer Grille with Jeep" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.