General Motors Co. President and CEO Fritz Henderson assures South Korean President Lee Myong-bak at a meeting in Seoul today the U.S. parent is working on ways to resolve the financial problems of GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd. GMDAT reportedly has requested a loan of 1 trillion won ($862 million) from the Korean Development Bank to cover research and development operations. The auto maker has not revealed the amount of credit it is seeking. Henderson tells the local media ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Working to Solve GMDAT Financial Problems, CEO Tells South Koreaâ€™s President" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.