All that remains is to sew new employee-identification patches on the jackets of 4,377 workers at GM Daewoo Auto & Technology’s newly acquired Bupyeong production complex in South Korea and rename the union that represents them. As of Oct. 27, the entire 2.9 million0sq.-ft. (891,000-sq.-m) campus, including two car production plants, an engine and transmission facility, a complete-knocked-down kit plant and suspension systems facilities have been purchased from creditors of the old ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Acquires Bupyeong Complex" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.