GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. will add a global development center at its headquarters in Bupyeong, South Korea, that will produce the architecture for minicars to be sold in all markets served by General Motors Corp., President and CEO Michael Grimaldi says. “This corporate decision is another reaffirmation of how far GM Daewoo and our employees have come in four short years, and a sign of GM’s long-term commitment to our operations in Korea,” Grimaldi tells the media in his first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Adds Minicar Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.