GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. has agreed to negotiate directly with the Korea Metal Workers Union, as well as its own labor union, Ward’s learns. “The situation is extremely complex because the labor unions of the four (South Korean) auto makers are operating under instructions from the KMWU,” a GMDAT source says. “The KMWU is demanding the four auto makers negotiate directly with them on labor contracts. We are in a stage of negotiating with the KMWU. We are not meeting with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Agrees to Talk With Umbrella Labor Organization" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.