GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. is on track to meet sales targets of 800,000 completely built-up models and 800,000 complete-knocked-down kits for a total 1.6 million vehicles to be produced in 2007, says Rick Labelle, vice president-commercial operations. Labelle has been in charge of domestic and global CBU and aftermarket sales since 2005. On Feb. 1 he also took over responsibility for all CKD sales when the CKD and CBU operations were combined. “We are running very, very strong ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Global Sales Keep Korean Plants Humming" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.