WARSAW – The new joint venture between the Polish auto maker Fabryka Samochodow Osobowych S.A. (FSO) and GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. will inherit a legal dispute with the European Commission. FSO, a company owned 98% by Ukrainskaya Avtomobilnaya Korporatsya (UkrAvto) of Ukraine, is challenging a Commission decision before the European Court of Justice in Luxemburg. In December 2006, the EC authorized state aid to FSO with the proviso that the company fulfill certain conditions. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT to Ignore EC Capacity Restriction in New FSO JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.