GM Daewoo Auto and Technology Co. has been placed on a list of 45 corporations that have high debt-to-equity ratios that categorize them as financially unviable, according to a report by the Financial Supervisory Service, Korea‚Äôs top financial regulating agency. While the test criteria was developed mainly for Korea‚Äôs conglomerate companies known as chaebol, GMDAT has been added due to its extremely high debt ratio, which stands at 741.3%. A GMDAT source confirms the figure is correct ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Placed on ‚ÄėFinancially Unviable‚Äô Watch List" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.