GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. and its labor union reach a tentative agreement that is expected to be ratified Aug. 26, a company spokesman tells Ward’s. “Our offer includes a 82,000 won ($76) increase in base monthly salary, two months’ pay as a performance bonus, and a 2.2 million won ($2,040) incentive bonus to encourage employees to work better and meet our goals,” he says. The agreement also includes some improvements in working conditions, the spokesman notes, although he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Reaches Tentative Deal With Labor Union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.