GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co.â€™s Changwon plant is operating on a 20-hour per day schedule to keep up with demand for the new Matiz Creative minicar that goes on sale in South Korea Sept.1, Wardâ€™s learns. â€śWe began taking advanced orders after showing the Matiz Creative in Seoul on Aug. 19 and racked up firm orders for more than 5,000 vehicles within the first week,â€ť a GMDAT spokesman says. The Changwon facility is running on two 10-hour shifts daily and has reached maximum ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDATâ€™s Changwon Plant Running on Max to Produce Minicar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.