GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. will launch four new models in Europe next year, including its new SUV, to be called the Captiva in that market. Developed under the S3X moniker, the Captiva reportedly will debut in 5- and 7-seat versions with front- and all-wheel-drive configurations. GM Daewoo names SUV Captiva for Europe. Engine choices include a 2.4L 4-cyl. and a 3.2L V-6, along with a 150-hp, 2.0L diesel, which was developed in conjunction with parent General Motors Corp.'s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT to Sell Captiva SUV in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.