BUPYEONG, South Korea – GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. has developed a segment-busting concept vehicle set for debut at the Seoul Motor Show in April. But like other concept cars that have come out of the GM Daewoo Design Center here, this one is really an early production prototype. New Matiz production model followed closely design of MX1 concept. The concept – the auto maker promises it will have a name in time for the show – is what David Lyon, executive director-Design for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT to Show SUV Coupe in Seoul" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.