GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. employees continue to refuse to work overtime for the second consecutive week. “On Monday (Aug.11), this amounted to four hours – two hours on the day shift and two hours on the evening shift,” a GMDAT source tells Ward’s. The auto maker has suspended wage negotiations but is continuing to discuss non-wage matters with the Korea Metal Workers Union as well as its constituent workers union. One of these is a severance fee being requested by workers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Suspends Wage Talks; Workers Say No to Overtime" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.