GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. workers ratify a new collective-bargaining agreement that calls for a wage freeze through the end of 2009. “This is obviously a refreshing new development in labor negotiations here in Korea and in contrast with what is happening at other companies,” a company spokesman says. “We hope that it will be helpful in our negotiations with the Korea Development Bank.” GMDAT still is trying to secure new financing from the state-run KDB to fund research-and- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Workers Ratify Contract, Kia Hit With Strikes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.