GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. workers ratify a labor agreement by a solid majority, and a new contract will be signed at the auto maker's Bupyeong headquarters later this week. The agreement was reached on Aug. 23 after 23 rounds of negotiations, GMDAT says. The deal was supported by 61% of union members who voted and includes a 61,000 won ($63.29) basic monthly wage increase, a lump-sum payment of 3 million won ($3,113) and a series of improved working conditions, the auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Workers Ratify Labor Agreement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.