General Motors Corp. and Fiat Auto SpA's recently formed 50/50 powertrain joint venture company names. Daniel M. Hancock, president-Allison Transmission, CEO of the new company, which has yet to be named. The JV headquarters are located in Turin, Italy and all GM and Fiat powertrain operations for Europe and Latin America will be incorporated.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM/Fiat powertrain JV names chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.