A new sales forecast by Goldman Sachs Japan points to an uneven future for global automotive markets in general and Japanese auto makers in particular. The GSJ report foresees a return to normal production this autumn for all of Japan’s auto makers, citing their rapid rebound from the supply-chain problems that followed the March 11 earthquake. But it notes that demand-side concerns already are emerging, and recovery will vary both by auto maker and by market. Sales momentum is expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goldman Sachs Forecasts Uneven Worldwide Sales Recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.