In what will become an ongoing series covering how key international suppliers view imminent technical advances and market conditions, WEVTU speaks with Yasushi Sawada, board member and head of Nippon Steel's flat Products Group. Q: What is the outlook for high-tensile steel in the coming 5 to 10 years? A: As you're aware, the Japanese auto industry is the world's biggest consumer of high-tensile steel. We predict that utilization will increase as pressure grows to protect the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Good future seen for high-tensile steel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.