The collapse of the last British-owned volume auto maker, MG Rover, has sparked the announcement of millions of euros and pounds in aid from the European Union and the U.K. government to deal with the resulting economic morass. redundancies,” and is directing its officials “to look urgently at how EU funds can be used to help.” (See related story: MG Rover Dissolves) The officials will work with the U.K. government’s office for the West Midlands, whose region is home to MG Rover’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Government Aid Rushed to Rover Workers, Suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.