PHOENIX – Pontiac’s marketing plans for its overhauled ’04 Grand Prix sedan get under way this weekend with a high profile presence at the Daytona 500 race that includes serving as the pace car for one of the world’s premier racing events. The ’04 Pontiac Grand Prix will pace the Daytona 500 race this weekend. “We’ll have a new race car, a new pace car and a new production car,” Bob Kraut, Grand Prix marketing director, tells Ward’s here during test drives of the ninth Grand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Grand Prix Ad Push Starts in Daytona" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.