LAS VEGAS – Pontiac has long-term plans for its Grand Prix, assures the division’s chief, even though the midsize sedan remains on an aging platform. Pontiac promises there's more planned for new Grand Prix In contrast, Grand Prix’s Grand Am stable mate undergoes a massive redesign next year and shifts to General Motors Corp.’s all-new Epsilon architecture. But the ’04 Grand Prix, which is based on the MS2000 front-drive platform, benefits from significant upgrades, says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Grand Prix Has Future at Pontiac" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.