The last Pontiac Grand Prix rolls off the line in November, Ward’s learns, as General Motors Corp. seeks to freshen its lineup with the pending arrival of two new vehicles. The Canadian Auto Workers union was to meet this morning with GM officials, who were to reveal the Grand Prix’s fate. The CAW represents some 12,000 workers at GM’s assembly complex in Oshawa, ON, Canada – home to Grand Prix production. No job losses are expected, an informed source says. However, there will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Grand Prix Production to End in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.