PARMA, ITALY – Located in the north-central region, nearly midway between Milan and Bologna, this historically rich city is known more as the “food valley” of Italy than anything else. But it’s also just a stone’s throw from the widely respected Varano de Melegari racetrack, home to the Maserati Master GT Course. And it’s here the ’05 Maserati GranSport ultimately proves its pedigree. ’05 Maserati GranSport The GranSport looks a lot like the Coupe model that has been in the Maserati ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GranSport at Home on Track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.