Mazda Motor Corp. is to launch its next-generation engine line-up along with a new automatic transmission at the Tokyo Motor Show opening Oct. 24. Mazda says in a statement it will unveil the Mazda SKY-G direct-injection gasoline engine, the Mazda SKY-D clean diesel engine and the Mazda SKY Drive automatic transmission. It says these are concept names for the engines and transmissions scheduled to be introduced from 2011 onward. Both engines offer improved eco-friendliness and torque ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Green Thrust Has Mazda Reaching for Sky" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.