The American Family Assn. (AFA) claims Ford Motor Co. has reneged on an agreement to halt advertising of some brands in gay publications and is now considering reinstating a boycott of Ford products. “We had an agreement with Ford, worked out in good faith,” Donald Wildmon, chairman of AFA, says in a statement. “Unfortunately, some Ford officials made the decision to violate the good faith agreement. We are now considering our response to the violation and expect to reach a decision ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Group Threatens Ford Boycott Over Reversal on Gay Advertising" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.