New-vehicle sales in Thailand are forecast to grow 10.4% this year, after soaring 45.8% to 800,357 units in 2010 and smashing through the 5-year-old record of 703,432. Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which collates data for the industry, says it expects national sales to reach 860,000 units in 2011. Last year ended with December sales up 29.2% to 93,122 units. New-car deliveries climbed 28.2% to 39,015, while commercial-vehicle jumped 29.9% to 54,107. Full-year 2010 passenger-car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Growth Predicted For Thai Auto Industry Following Strong 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.