The Lexus Div. of Toyota Motor Corp. introduces a new era of design with the upcoming GS that signals a new look and means of creating it. The all-new ’06 Lexus GS, a rear-drive sedan that will offer all-wheel drive in its third generation, is due to market in spring 2005, roughly the same time as the Lexus RX 400h gas-electric hybrid cross/utility vehicle goes on sale. Redesigned Lexus GS for ’06. Both programs originally were slated to bow this fall as ’05 models and were delayed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GS Launches New Lexus Look" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.