Toyota Motor Corp. and Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. Ltd. open a joint venture in Guangzhou, China, on Sept. 6 for the production of Toyota’s Camry model. The JV, Guangzhou Toyota Motor Co. Ltd., was established Sept. 1 following Chinese government approval. Production and sales of the Camry are set to begin in mid-2006, says Toyota. Japanese competitor Honda Motor Co. Ltd. has two car-making ventures in Guangzhou and a wholly owned investment company to strengthen its operations there. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Guangzhou and Toyota Set Up Camry JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.