Guangzhou Honda Automobile Co. Ltd. has begun production at a new Chinese plant that will have capacity to build 120,000 vehicles annually. The RMB2.2 billion ($277 million) ZengCheng facility is Guangzhou Honda’s second factory and will produce the Honda Accord sedan for the domestic market. The Accord also is manufactured at the auto maker's nearby HuangPu facility. Together, the two plants have a total production capacity of 360,000 units annually. "Our priority is to speed delivery ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Guangzhou Honda Begins Production at Second Chinese Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.