GUANGZHOU — Guangzhou Honda Automotive Co. Ltd. confirms that it plans to produce the Odyssey minivan, slated to roll off the line within the year. The joint venture between Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and the City of Guangzhou also is poised to launch a 3.0L version of its Accord sedan, published reports say. The JV currently builds 2.0L and 2.3L versions of the popular Accord line. Guangzhou Honda sold 32,228 units of its sedan in 2000, its first full year of production, giving the automaker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Guangzhou Honda plans to build Odyssey minivan, 3.0L Accord" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.