LAS VEGAS – General Motors Corp. hopes to begin selling its mammoth Hummer H2 SUV overseas as early as January, a company executive tells Ward's here at the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show. Marc Hernandez, H2 marketing manager, says GM is forecasting sales of the vehicle at 500 units annually in Europe and 1,500-2,000 in the Middle East. "We’re working through the business case right now," Hernandez says, noting the size of Europe’s roads and the cost of fuel will limit H2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"H2 Gets Ready for Overseas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.