General Motors Corp.’s Hummer Div. launches its all-new ’06 H3 midsize SUV in Europe. H3 sales began in the U.S. in May. "Hummer has global appeal. European customers have already demonstrated a high level of acceptance of the Hummer H2 (fullsize SUV) due to its unparalleled off-road capabilities and iconic design," says Susan Docherty, Hummer general manager. "We expect the H3 to make the Hummer brand even more approachable and accessible to a wider array of European consumers.” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"H3 Launches in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.