Ask Holden Ltd. Chairman Peter Hanenberger what he is most proud of in his 45-year career with General Motors Corp. and he will say the new Pontiac GTO (Monaro in Australia). Pride bursts from the man, not personal boasting but pride for Holden, pride for his team and pride for Australia. Finally, the first Australian-designed, Australian-built Holden is to be sold in the worldâ€™s biggest and most-competitive car market. How good does it get? Holden CEO Peter Hanenberger to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hanenberger Leaving at Height of Holdenâ€™s Success" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.