John Honiotes has spent a career in the auto industry, first as a dealer, now as vice president of automotive operations for Autobytel. His business roots go back to working at his family's grocery store some 40 years ago in Joliet, IL. There, Honiotes learned about keeping customers happy and, thus, keeping customers – sometimes at a cost, but at a relatively small one compared to the repeat business it brings in. That's reflected in a story Honiotes, 55, tells about working as a kid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Happy Customers Come Back" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.