TROY, MI – Want to do better in the Harbour Report? Harbour Consulting President Ron Harbour, whose company's now famous annual Harbour Report tracks the productivity performance of North American assembly, stamping, engine and transmission plants, sheds some light on what separates the top dogs from the also-rans in the ranking. (See related story: Chrysler Group Boosts Productivity) Speaking at an Automotive Insight Session here, sponsored by consultant Ernst & Young's Global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Harbour Outlines Who's Winning and Why" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.