BIRMINGHAM, AL – It has been “an ongoing conversation” to get some auto makers to include all their North American plants in Harbour Consulting Inc.'s annual Harbour Report on productivity, says President Ron Harbour. The 2005 North American report recently was released with some Toyota Motor Corp., Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. plants notably absent, as is the sole Mercedes-Benz U.S. International Inc. plant in Vance, AL. Ron Harbour As a result, Toyota Motor Mfg. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Harbour to Toyota, Nissan: Please Cooperate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.