The Auxer Group, Inc. announces that its subsidiary, Harvey Westbury, has completed a joint venture agreement with United Suppliers of America, Inc. to produce Easy Test Autofrost Air Conditioning Kits with Autofrost, a leading alternative refrigerant. Autofrost is Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) accepted alternative refrigerant, causing 94% less ozone depletion than CFC-12, and 89% less global warming than CFC-12. The refrigerant also has a faster cool-down period that will produce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Harvey Westbury enters JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.