Chrysler has started on its “To Do” list to become a more upscale brand. Step one is having the goods. That is being accomplished with the all-new Chrysler Pacifica cross/utility vehicle as a premium people mover with a business-class interior. For the sports coupe crowd, the winged badge now adorns the sensuous Crossfire. And the auto maker continues to tease with concepts such as the 300C fullsize luxury sedan from the new LX rear-drive car platform due next year. This trio has an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Having the Goods is Not Enough" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.