It began nine years ago with a parent asking Hawaii dealer Mike McKenna for a $100 donation for a prize at a high school graduation party. He gave more than expected – a car. That donation set into motion a series of events in which the state’s auto dealers stepped up their support of education and spearheaded advances in state’s public education. Mike McKenna at U.S. capitol. First, the Hawaii Automobile Dealers Assn. (HADA) dealers successfully lobbied the state legislature ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hawaiian Dealers Get Involved" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.