DETROIT – United Auto Workers President Ron Gettelfinger is confident heading into this year’s contract talks with the Big 3, but he knows they won’t be easy. “We do have a lot of mutual respect. And we’re all going to the table knowing that the UAW’s going to win,” Gettelfinger jokes, evoking laughter at a Detroit Economic Club luncheon. When the crowd settles down, however, he admits, “You never know the outcome of negotiations. But I do know this: every set of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Health-Care Costs Not Negotiable, UAW Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.