On Jan. 17, Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday, the online message board of a rogue website frequented by Ford Motor Co.’s blue-collar workers was abuzz with a nasty rumor. “The word on the street is the Big Three are bringing flex benefits to the table this round of bargaining, just like the supervisors have,” a user identified as OAC707 reports. “The scary part is, National is looking at it.” OAC707’s advice: “Just say no.” Hotrod01 replies, “They start with flex benefits and within a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"The Health Care Crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.